Whether its Six Sigma, LEAN or Kaizen, digitalize any workflow to achieve your Business Improvement initiatives with Planally
Respond quickly to market shifts by realigning initiatives to support your business goals leveraging on reliable, real-time data
Increase collaboration and engagement between stakeholders and teams throughout all phases of your workflow
Terms of Service |
Copyright © 2023 Planally. All Rights Reserved
All Rights Reserved. RevaEDGE
You will be working on our Work Management Platform, Planally.
Our full tech stack is available on stackshare.io
Do you think you are a good designer?
Can you design something like https://www.uplabs.com/web?
We are looking for a UI/UX designer that thinks like a user but designs like an artist. You will be the user’s advocate when designing tools to create something useful and at the same time beautiful. Do you like animation? We like short, handy animation effects that catch the user’s focus and at the same time does not interrupt the user’s experience.
It will be a bonus if you are able to convert your designs into code. At the moment, we are using Angular. Therefore, you will need to learn Angular somewhere in the near future, if you do not already have that skill set.
• Deliver UX and UI requirements for projects and tasks including generating mockups and prototypes within the provided schedule
• Design the user journey, user interface with interactive elements, and other UX deliverables required to achieve project objectives
• Conduct usability tests and recommendations
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Design for web, email, mobile. design promotion and landing pages and ad-hoc design tasks
• Any ad hoc tasks given by the Management
• Knowledge of colour principals, design principals, multi-theming, front-end development technologies, component-based design, responsive web design
• Proficient in design and prototyping tools using Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD
• Position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There is no option to work remotely.
• Innovative and engaging culture with the freedom to own and drive your own goals, directly impacting success and growth of the business
• Competitive remuneration packages with work permit/ visa sponsorship for expatriates, medical benefits and health insurance coverage
• Opportunity to experience developing products for leading engineering corporations in Malaysia and aboard
• Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
• Training programs to support your personal and career development